Our script coverage service for feature films, tv pilots, and teleplays provides you with honest feedback and actionable, specific notes on how to make your script stronger and more sellable.
Our Script Coverage service includes a read of your script by one script reader, plus:
- Up to 8 Pages of Detailed Script Notes (Actionable suggestions and insightful comments on your what’s working in your script and what’s could use improvement)
- (1) Logline
- (1) Synopsis of your script
- (1) Script Reader’s Scoresheet (How your script scores numerically in 22 specific areas, such as plot, conflict, character, etc.)
- (1) Recommendation (Pass, Consider, or Recommend)
- (1) Bechdel Test score
- (3) Follow-Up Questions with your Script Reader
No filler. No copied-and-pasted screenwriting advice. Just honest, actionable script feedback.
If your script is over 120 pages, please make sure you order our Over 120 Pages add-on in addition to this service.
General turnaround time for our script coverage service is approximately 3 days. If you need your coverage back within 24 hours, please consider adding our 24-Hr. Rush Service to your order.
Share our Script Coverage Service