Our script coverage service for feature films, tv pilots, and teleplays provides you with honest feedback and actionable, specific notes on how to make your script stronger and more sellable.
Our Script Coverage service includes a read of your script by one script reader, plus:
- (1) Logline
- (1) Brief Synopsis of your script
- (1) Feedback Section (detailed, actionable notes and suggestions on your script by one of our working screenwriters on staff)
- (1) Analysis Grid (How your script scores in 22 specific areas, such as plot, conflict, character, etc.)
- (1) Recommendation (PASS/CONSIDER/RECOMMEND)
- (1) Informal Bechdel Test Score
- (3) Script Reader Follow-Up Questions
No filler. No copied-and-pasted screenwriting advice. Just honest, actionable script feedback.
If your script is over 120 pages, please make sure you order our Over 120 Pages in addition to this service.
General turnaround time for our script coverage service is approximately 3 days. If you need your coverage back within 24 hours, please consider adding our 24-Hr. Rush Service to your order.
Share this Script Coverage Service