Script Coverage – 1 Reader
Our script coverage service for feature films, tv pilots, and teleplays provides you with honest feedback and actionable, specific notes on how to make your script stronger and more sellable.
Our Regular 1-Reader Script Coverage includes:
- (1) Logline (Not included in Feedback-Only Coverage)
- (1) Brief Synopsis of your script (Not included in Feedback-Only Coverage)
- (1) Feedback Section (detailed, actionable notes and suggestions)
- (1) Rewrite Priorities Grid (Our reader’s opinion on 25 key areas where they feel you should focus your rewrites on)
- (1) Recommendation (PASS/CONSIDER/RECOMMEND)
- (1) Informal Bechdel Test Score
- (3) Script Reader Follow-Up Questions
~ No fluff. No vague screenwriting advice. Just honest, actionable feedback. ~
Please make sure you select the proper page count of your screenplay/teleplay/pilot in the pulldown menu under the Add To Cart button. Required page specifications: US letter 8.5″ x 11″ (21.5 cm by 27.9 cm) only, 12-point Courier-family font, minimum 1″ margins on all sides, max 3.5″ wide dialogue blocks, 54 lines per page max (including white space lines)
Order a Reader Request above if you’d like to work with any particular reader. If, in the rare event a requested reader isn’t available, we’ll ask you to choose another or we’ll refund your Reader Request fee. If you order a Reader Request for your coverage, please know that that reader is allowed up to 5 days to complete your service, in order to give them scheduling flexibility to take on your request.
General turnaround time for our script coverage service is approximately 3 days. If you need your coverage back within 24 hours, please consider adding our 24-Hr. Rush Service to your order. If we don’t get your coverage back to you within 24 hours, we’ll refund the Rush Fee.
Share this Service